34 C
Hua Hin
Saturday, February 24, 2024

Ticketing : Hua Hin Events

We are please to announce that we are now offering ticketing services for our event management system. (soft launch)

We can offer the following;

  • Accept payments in the following format
    • Credit / Debit Card
    • Internet Banking
    • PromptPay
    • TrueMoney Wallet
    • Rabbit LINE Pay
  • Process online and instantly
  • Allow customers to pick the different services through ‘ticket variations’
  • Customers can pick their seats (coming soon)
  • Customers can RSVP (coming soon)

Charges

Charge is 2.5% + Payment Processing Fees as per below.  All charges are subject to government VAT as well.

Example – A credit card payment of 1000 Baht is therefore 2.5% + 3.65%, for a total of 6.15%.

So that would be a charge of 61.50 Baht.  A further 7% VAT (4.31 Baht) is applied against this, for a total fee of 65.81 Baht.

Transfer of Funds 

Payments collected from your customers are kept “on hold” with the credit card processor for a set period before it is available for transfer to a connected bank account.  This is normally 21 days.