El Toro Loco has been a rock classic legend for Hua Hin for years. Many guests praised the place for its high-energy house band ‘Stone Head’ with live music, a good selection of Tex-Mex food, and welcoming staff team.
What makes El Toro Loco a must-visit place in Hua Hin?
- A large outdoor restaurant with a fantastic sunset view daily
- Live rock classics daily from 8 – 11.30 PM by Stone Head Band who plays songs from AC/DC, Metallica, Scorpions, Thin Lizzy, Bon Jovi, Bad Company, Whitesnakes, Black Sabbath, UFO, Santana, Queen, Iron Maiden, Dio, The Rolling Stones, Deep Purple, Pink Floyd, Eric Clapton, Led Zeppelin, ZZ Top, Guns N’ Roses, Uriah Heep, Eagles, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Marley, and many more.
- Offer popular and hard-to-find Mexican dishes with authentic tastes and premium quality ingredients
- Offer hard-to-find European buffets with special music events (from time to time)
Many people have written on Tripadvisor, and Restaurantguru, about positive reviews on El Toro Loco. For example,
- Bua Kow: She praised the place for a good selection of Tex-Mex food
- Antony T: He mentioned that the house band ‘Stone Head’ is fantastic for Heavy Rock enthusiasts. The restaurant has great and friendly staff and a warm atmosphere.
- Dick Z: He liked the restaurant’s nice space without freezing air conditioners and excellent Mexican food.
- Jackie Kent: She enjoyed the best rock band she had not seen for a long time.
- David Dooley: He greatly had fun meeting real people, and real music at El toro loco. He also said that the boys from the band have been playing for 20+ years, and are the true musicians you will not be disappointed. Also, the staffs are the best in Hua Hin.
If you are a fan of live classic rock music that also is looking for a cozy spot to chill at night on one of the weekdays or the weekends, El Toro Loco can make sure you have a great time. You also can come for brunch, and lunch from 11 AM to 12 AM. El Toro Loco is located in Soi. Hua Hin 102. For the exact location, please check https://goo.gl/maps/zd8bpd9W1f1gZAV56. For more information, please contact 086-163-4467 or visit their Facebook page https://.facebook.com/Eltorolocohuahin for events, promotions, and updates.