Avatar Garden, a restaurant with its green concept inspired by the Avatar movie, serves a variety of simply-made Thai dishes, yet with sophisticated tastes, fulfilling-sized German food sets, and other western-Thai combinations with house creatively unique recipes and house-recommended special drinks to pair with.
Outstandingly located in front of the place to welcome guests, a human-sized Avatar character is placed as a restaurant signature, surrounded by fresh-looking and well-maintained green plants that embrace the freshness of the outdoor eating area. He is the first guy you spot and may feel like taking a selfie with before you make your way to sit and check out their menus. The place is mostly outdoor where you can fully enjoy the breezes of nature.
The menu offered by Avatar Garden covers a distinct variety from Thai popular dishes to western large meals to impress both Thai and foreign valued customers. Chef-recommended signatures are as follows;
1. Braised Beef Noodle Soup: Inspired by the owner’s family secret recipe, the dish is served with special beef handpicked and braised in a charcoal soup for 3 hours, and is complemented by meatballs and vegetables in the end.
2. Pork BBQ Platter: Perfect for sharing with about 4 people, the plate consists of a 600-gram dry-rub tender pork chop, a Berlin curry sausage, a German Bratwurst, pork ribs, fries, and grilled mushrooms. A glass of Leo beer is a perfect pair for this dish.
3. Avatar Beef Burger: It is their signature double patty burger from finest juicy Thai-Wagyu beef, topped with a fresh pair of Pretzel buns and stuffed with 3 slices of Cheddar cheese and other vegetables. Fries are also generously served on the side. A glass of Leo beer is a perfect pair for this dish, as well.
4. Larb Woon Sen (boiled minced pork with grass noodles): A classic northeastern dish that makes a watery mouth as it is sour, salty, and a bit spicy.
5. Kra Pow Moo Sap (stir-fried minced pork with Thai basil leaves served with rice): A national staple food that Thais enjoy. An extra order of a sunny-side up egg would elevate your eating experience.
Avatar Garden can make your dining experience even more exotic and special by offering a fine-quality selection of white and red wine such as those from Chile, Argentina, Spain, etc., and live music with Thai and international songs on Tuesdays and Fridays from 6 PM onwards. At night, the restaurant looks stunning with lit-on yellow-brownish hanging lamps and blue lights representing its brand identity.
Bring your friends, beloved ones, and family to Avatar Garden any day of the week from 11 AM to 11 PM. The restaurant is located in Hua Hin 73 Alley, with parking space available. For more information, please call 084-023-2408