The announcement has been made by Provincial Electricity Authority, Hua Hin District, that the electricity will be off in many areas around Soi Hua Hin 78, 80, 82 today on Thursday, March 31, 2022, from 8:00 AM. – 5:00 PM to improve the high-voltage transmission in front of Khomphat – in front of the Hua Hin Municipality Office.
The authority will be replacing the insulated air cable with 2 circuits, which will affect the following areas where the electricity will be shut for the safety of the staff as follows;
– Soi Hua Hin 82 (Rai Noon 2)
– The building next to the Government Housing Bank
– Seven Eleven Convenience Store
– Soi Hua Hin 80 (Rai Noon 1)
– Rungthip Massage for health to Kaew Fah Meatballs Nam Sai shop
– Soi Hua Hin 78 (Klong side)
– Hua Hin Municipality Parking Building
– Commercial building at the mouth of Soi Hua Hin 78 since Hua Hin Woods Co., Ltd.
– Alex Fashion Shop
– Qualified Law Office
– Cllitid Love Hua Hin
– The Blue and Yellow Shop
– Dry Cleaning, Gift Sshop to Heng Charoen shop
If the workers have completed the work before the scheduled time, the electricity supply will be back on immediately.
The high-voltage transmission line of the Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT) is like the main artery of the Thai electrical system, which must be maintained to be stable and ready to create light for Thai people all over the area. If only one point is missing or damaged, it may cause a widespread power outage or power outage. Therefore, high voltage transmission lines serve to transmit the electrical energy produced from the power plant to the electric power center and link multiple power transmission systems together to transmit electricity from one system to another or transfer electrical energy between systems to each other in an emergency and in the case of some systems having mismatched peak power usage periods. High voltage poles and transmission lines need to be in a good condition and ready to use at all times.