Siriraj Hospital will accept Pfizer vaccination registrations from February 18 to 27, 2022, and its vaccination campaign will begin in March.
Siriraj Hospital has announced that it will open registrations for people to receive 1st, 2nd, and booster injections using the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccination registration period begins on February 18 at 12 p.m. and closes on February 27 at 12 p.m. through the Siriraj Connect application.
The conditions for the inoculations are as follows:
1. 1st dose (PZ1) for people aged 12 to 17
2. 2nd dose (PZ2) for people who received Pfizer as the first dose for more than 3 weeks, or AstraZeneca for more than 4 weeks.
3. The conditions for 3rd dose (PZ3) are:
– People who received 2 AztraZeneca jabs for at least 12 weeks
– People who received Sinovac/Sinopharm as their first dose and AstraZeneca as the second dose for more than 12 weeks
– People who received AstraZeneca/Pfizer for their first jab and Pfizer as their second jab for at least 6 months.
– People who received Sinovac or Sinopharm for their two vaccinations for more than four weeks.
4. As for the 4th dose (PZ4), people who are eligible must receive Sinovac/Sinopharm for their 1st and 2nd shot and Pfizer for their third dose for at least 12 weeks.
5. Siriraj Hospital reserves the right to consider inoculations for those who do not meet the above criteria.
The immunization campaign will begin on March 1 from 8.30 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Siriraj Hospital’s Rajapaethayalai Auditorium. The hospital added that it will open registration for the April vaccination campaign on March 21 and will announce details on its Facebook page.